Armenian Time

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

I'm so glad to be able to serve with Elder Carlson. He is a great example. He doesn't want to go home because of how much he has put his heart into this work. We felt like we needed to start commending the members for their strengths, so on Sunday Elder Carlson said something good about every one of the members in his talk. It brought in the Spirit pretty fast. I know that every child of God's is prescious to him and he wants us all to be able to recieve exaltation and all that he has. It's so worth it.

I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone who has been a part of my life for being who they are. I have been blessed with great friends and with an amazing family and extended family. Grandma's, Grandpa's, cousins, aunts, uncles, and many others. I'm sure many people don't realize how big of a difference they've made in my life. We need each other so bad. I wonder how great of a place the City of Enoch must have been. It's so wonderful that every one of us has our own individualities. I'm a blessed man.

With love and gratitude,
Your son Elder Bruce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment