Armenian Time

Monday, February 22, 2010

2-22-10

Hey Mom,

This is my new account: bruce.wainwright@myldsmail.net

Thank you for your nice letters. Don't feel bad about last week. I did miss it though. I'm glad you got to go see Kyle's report. I can't believe he's back already. I meant to write him more, but never got to it. I guess you guys are the most important that I write to, though. I wish I could have been there. From the little I've heard I can see how much he has changed and learned from his service. I know I also will not be the same after this, and am excited to continue to grow and learn. That's so cool, those stories about his priesthood blessings. I know that it is a sacred blessing for me to be able to hold God's Priesthood, and I hope that I always treat it with respect.

I'm really sorry, but I actually have to go soon. We had some problems with our house this morning and got a late start. Water is slowly leaking into the store below us and we have tried a couple of times to figure out where it's coming from, but still haven't figured it out. I've already learned a lot of practical things from my mission, besides the spiritual things, which will be useful as well for the future:)

I've noticed lately that my heart is becoming more involved in the work. I am constantly thinking of the people we are teaching and trying to think of how I can help them. I really want to become the servant and son that God wants me to be, and I hope I can make the best out of the time Heavenly Father gives me.

Thanks for updating me on the house and things. I'm praying for you, and I know you can trust God. I don't know of anyone here that doesn't have financial difficulties.

I love you mom and hope that you can feel that love. I know that God loves me, and I am trying to show my gratitude and love to Him.

Love,
Your son Elder Wainwright
Hey Dad,

Our multitude meeting went about how I expected. There was about six middle aged guys who showed us this apartment they have that we might be able to use if we start a group up there. A couple of them seemed interested, though, which is pretty cool. We'll see if anything happens. Floriano sounds pretty cool. We've got some cool people like that here, that do some amazing work.

I hope everything goes well this week. I really ran out of time this week. I'm grateful for all you and Mom do, and am grateful for all of your love. I love the Savior and am grateful for the life I have been given. I hope I can continue to overcome my imperfections and become a happier better me. I love you Dad.

Love,
Elder Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment