Armenian Time

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12-29-09

Hey Mom,

Thanks for the letter. It was a great Christmas. I'm so glad I got to talk to everyone. I agree with what Bryce said, turns first would probably be the best way for next phone call. I think it'd be nice to plan it out so our time overlaps a touch as well. It was really nice, though, and I really appreciated everything in my Christmas package. I liked the paints, decorations and useful things, and I loved the books and pictures. You'll have to post some every once in a while so I can see them.

Sorry we didn't write yesterday, we didn't know if we were supposted to or not, so they let us write today. I just want to let you know that all is well, and our work is really picking up a lot. Elder Larson and I are doing well. He is a really great guy. We make each other laugh a lot.

Something funny happened this week. We brought the wrong reciept somehow to pay our bills with and so we ended up paying for the old apartment. We were pretty confused for a while, our Land Lord even called us, but we finally got it all figured out. Finances can be a stressful thing for sure.

Guess what? Sako passed his baptismal interview and he asked me to baptize him tomorrow. I'm really happy for him. He keeps saying how he wants to make a 100% covenant with God. He still has a lot to learn, but I'm excited for him to make this step in his life. This will be my first baptism, too.

I'm so glad I got those pictures to you. I'll try and keep it updated for you and see if I can find a better way to get them to you.

I'm glad you got to talk to Bryce. I love him so much. Tell Grandma and Brandon thanks for their wonderful letters. Crystal and Mark both wrote really nice letters as well.

I hope you have a wonderful week with everyone. It sounds like the nieces and nephews are all doing well. I love you all.

Have a great week. Tell Bryce and the family hi for me. Talk to you in a year.

Love,
Elder Bruce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment