Armenian Time

Monday, July 12, 2010

7-11-10

Hey Mom and Dad,
Thank you so much for your Birthday letters. I feel your love and know that you love me and care for me. I have nothing to worry about. I also know that the Savior loves me. I wish I could talk to you, but I have to go. It's been a good week with Elder Kankanyan. He is very smart and has good skills, and I am learning from him. One of the reasons why he is serving is for a little spiritual boost, so I hope I can help and am helping him. We have a lot of potential investigators, so we'll see what happens. We got to play tennis, just the two of us and it was so fun. That made my week. It's a great sport. Thank you so much for all you do. Almost all that I am I owe to you all. I have a lot to learn and I am excited to do so. I can't believe a year has almost past. In a way it feels like I've been here my whole life, but I also feel like I am just getting started. Time is so short. Procrastination can be so dangerous. I know that God loves me and loves you. I hope you feel my love as well this week. Love you.
Elder Bruce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment